Istine Chianti Classico 2014

Istine Chianti Classico 2014

Chianti, Tuscany, Italy

$21.99 / each

Description:

This tiny production Chianti Classico (250 cases) is fragrant, exuberant and incredibly vivid. Crafted by up and coming female winemaker Angela Fronti, this wine is made of 95% Sangiovese with the remaining 5% comprised of indigenous Tuscan grapes including Colorino and Canaiolo. Simultaneously juicy and substantive, this is an absolute standout that yields alluring notes of licorice, bing cherry fruit and wildflowers. This bottling spent 8 months in large Slavonian casks.

Pairs Well With: