Quinta das Bageiras Reserva $23.75
Quinta das Bageiras Reserva

This zesty, incredibly expressive wine is a blend of two indigenous Portuguese grapes: Baga, which comprises 60% of the blend and Touriga Nacional, which comprises the remaining 40%. The tannins here are soft and finely-grained which provide the perfect backdrop for the vivid pomegranate, hibiscus, red currant and red plum flavors on the palate.

GRAPE VARIETY: Baga, Touriga Nacional
REGION: Bairrada; Portugal
Winemaking Method: Sustainable
Free shipping on all orders
Recipe Pairings
Enticing, hand selected recipes that pair perfectly with this bottle of wine, courtesy of Food52.
Spicy Thai steak salad
View recipe
Spanish chicken with lemons, olives and onions
View recipe
Smoky chicken and black bean chili
View recipe