A wine delivery service makes wines from around the globe accessible by shipping a box straight to you on a regular basis. The best services provide a variety of wines from regions that extend beyond what you might get by shopping at your local store or by joining a wine club from a single winery. Some of these services allow you to shop for individual bottles and wine packs, but most offer special clubs and wine subscriptions that give you access to expert wine professionals and exclusive member-only releases.
These wine clubs vary in the number of bottles you receive as well as the frequency of shipments per year. Some focus on one type of wine, such as champagne and sparkling wines, while others offer multiple subscription options that can be customized based on whether you prefer red, white, or rosé. Whether you want high-end wines hand-selected by top sommeliers or affordable blends fit for casual everyday drinking, there is a wine delivery service that caters to your exact needs.
Best Wine Delivery Services of 2022
- Best for Organic Wine: Plonk Wine Club
- Starting Price: $110/month
- Free Shipping: Yes
- Products per Delivery: 4 to 12
Why You Should Try It
Those on the search for small-production, organic, and biodynamic wines will enjoy access to a large selection of boutique wineries and intriguing varietals.
- Customizable to your taste preferences
- Wide selection of natural wines
- Multiple bottle options for clubs
- Can't select or swap bottles
Wine club members choose from one of three clubs including red wine only, white wine only, or a mix. Four-, six-, and 12-bottle clubs are available in each category. You can also pay month-to-month or prepay for up to 12 months in advance. Shipping is free.
Pricing and Plans
- 4 Bottle Mixed Wine, Red Wine and White Wine Clubs: $110/month
- 6 Bottle Mixed Wine, Red Wine and White Wine Clubs: $160/month
- 12 Bottle Mixed Wine, Red Wine and White Wine Clubs: $285/month